Thursday 26 January 2006

Stolen...

I stoled it from Aurelius!

Basically I'd like to increase my reading menu, so this would probably be a good time for any of youse lurkers out there, to fess up and tell me which blogs you are fond of. I want to know which ones you read without fail every day, because you are glued to this person's writing/life.

You'll see in Aurelius' comments the ones I thought he would like the most. Having said that, these are the blogs that I like the most and whom I read every day, without fail.

Buzzaroni - Margie leads an interesting life, purely because she isn't afraid to get out there and try something different.

Allison Ruth - Because she has had an interesting journey through weight loss, baby, study and now, being a mum. And she tells it like it is and I like that!

Dooce - Of course! Most people I know read her. She's honest, witty and above all else, is a great photographer. And let's not forget Chuck, her faithful hound.

Margie - Until Christmas, was slumming it, or should I say, sweltering with me in Melbourne.
Now she's freezing her arse off in Stockholm. She doesn't have net connection, but thanks to the Golden arches, she's got somewhere to go.

SnazzyKat - Up until a few months ago, I wasn't that rivetted. Don't get me wrong, Eka is a funny girl, but I've been particularly entranced with her life because she is an expectant mum who is about to give birth to a little boy with heart problems. It's interesting to read her journey.

Sarcastic Journalist - She's amusing, she talks about rhoids and poopy diapers, and she has a vicious wit when it comes to Oprah! Generally just real, which I appreciate.

Sonnet - A long time friend of mine who stole another Aussie man to live in the US. They have one little girl and another about to pop out, if not already done now. Hopefully the second birth will be easier than the first. She's like my twin sister on many levels.

Ragan - She's currently experiencing the thrills of being a first time mum, coupled with trying to fit a work schedule into her life. Just reading about her experiences with school, her little girl and the annoying people she has to deal with, is enough to keep me reading. Most of all, I don't think she realises how interesting she is.

Di
- Of course I read her! She was my best friend in high school. Now, she lives up north and often has some very thought-provoking entries, which I look forward to every day.

Jo - Jo has had a long struggle with weight loss and has been an inspiration to me on many levels. She's stil fighting the fat and has a good sense of humour. She never lets the monkeys on her back get her down.

Laura - A mother of two sets of twins, just a generally amusing lady who tells it straight. A very real person.

No comments: