Monday 9 January 2006

Countdown...

I don't have great gobs of anything to say. Today was dull, or as we used to say as teens, boring as batshit! I guess we're just not in the mood to really be working right now. The busy period for us, where the deadlines were constantly breathing down our necks, just isn't an issue anymore. So, I guess we've slacked off. It's not to say that we haven't been working, because we have, but we're bored with it and it's hard to maintain focus. Blergh.

So, today I surfed the net, talked to friends at work and just generally tried very hard to pass the day quickly. And here I sit. I'm so tired! Last night, it was very hot and it was hard to sleep. I hate that sleep where you are aware of everything and you wake up feeling like you've just gone to sleep. I really miss winter.

In other matters, I calculated today (in my boredom) that it's 46 sleeps until we get the keys to our house! I shall try to maintain a countdown. It's still very surreal for me, and I'm not that excited. I think I've come to the realisation that it's not really that exciting and it's just another place to call home. I think I've always known that, but I wanted the excitement to be there. Not that I am not excited, but it's just that I'm over it already and it really hasn't begun. Ho hum.

Sold another item tonight on Ebay. Oh yeh, I've been selling on Ebay! I've sold a stack load, including Glen's DVD player, my old VCR, a number of videos, a palm pilot and a TV. Yay! We've made about $300, which is nice. It has come in handy, though it's largely for day to day stuff, and nothing of value can be attributed to the money we have.

Anyway, enough of my boring entry. I'm going to bed soon, so I can sleep and sleep!

PS: Let me know what you think of the new format. It's a little unexpected, but the colours have really grown on me.

PPS: Still waiting to hear from one of your about HTML with regards to the banner! Although, Di kindly offered her commiserations!

No comments: