Tuesday 31 January 2006

Loss...

Hi internet. I’m not sure whether I actually recorded my weigh-ins from the last two weeks. If I didn’t, it’s because I gained. I gained 500 grams the week before last and then last week I gained 100grams. I was rather demoralised, let’s just say that.

So, I was pretty stoked when I weighed in today, recording a loss of 2.4 kilograms. It takes my total weight loss to 5kgs, which I’m stoked about. This is a bit of a miracle for me in a few ways. Firstly, (men, close your ears) I’ve got a painful period – the first for the last 10 months! So, I’m a bloated whale! Secondly, because normally you’re allowed 14 points of sugar, I went WAY over that limit and recorded, I think, close to 38 sugar points for the week – not the best of moves! I would say, in retrospect, it was because I was PMSing!

I’ve done ok, all things considered. And I’m feeling a bit rejuvenated after two weeks of gaining. The thing is, I don’t feel like I’ve lost any weight. People are saying I’ve lost weight in the face and my shoulders, but I don’t see that, so I’m thinking of recording my weight loss through photos, just so I can compare the difference. I might feel better about things then.

Having recorded a great weight loss, how did I celebrate tonight? Well, not celebrate as such, but out of pure laziness, we got pizza. I ordered a small pizza which had 4 slices. I ate all of them and now I feel ill, full as a goog and a bit guilty. Tomorrow is always a new day, so I promise myself that I’ll cope.

Anyway, in other news. Our landlord wishes to show people through the property we’re currently renting, so we’ve gotta do a bit of a clean up this weekend, in readiness for a small walk through on Monday afternoon. The joys!! It’s probably a positive thing, as we’ll actually get this place clean. We’ve been living in a bit of squaller. The cats have decided that they want to pee in one of my plants, so I’m having to clean that up and try to discourage them from doing such filth. A few years ago, Tilly was peeing and pooping in the dirt, but suddenly stopped doing it. Now, it has begun again. Anyone got any great ideas for discouraging cats from doing such things? Email me!

Over the next few days, I’m going to try and take a photo of myself just to give myself some perspective for later, if I actually lose more weight. I’m still tossing up as to whether or not I should publish my current weight, as it’s something that upsets me to have others know. If anything, when I do take my first photo, I’ll have a better hairdo – going to get mine hair done. A much needed treat, as I’ve been feeling absolute shite for the last couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Di Gallagher said...

Perhaps your Feliway diffuser needs to come back into use (ours wokred magic on Monkey and Pussle). But in my experience of these things, you may well have to take the pot plants outside. It's a shame, I know, but it's either that or have many (like three-four) always clean litter trays about the house, and that is far too much effort!