Wednesday 25 January 2006

Ego Boost...

After gaining 100grams during my weigh in on Tuesday - did I mention that? I felt pretty depressed. Well, not overly depressed that I was giving up my plan to be thin and gorgeous, but just a bit deflated and demoralised.

This morning I walked into work, accutely aware that someone was following me through the halls. It was our receptionist, Angela.

Later in the morning, she wandered in and asked me how much weight I had lost because she noticed I was slimmer in the face and underneath my shoulder blades (underneath my shoulder blades???). So, my ego received a much needed boost. It was heartening to know that others had seen a change that I could not see.

Now, I must measure my bits, because maybe that's where the change is occurring. Then it's bedtime.

3 comments:

Di Gallagher said...

dude, I've been trying to work out why your picture comes up twice in your banner section, but without seeing the html of your template I'm really just stabbing in the dark. When I use one of your other banners from flikr on my 'experimenting' blog, I've got no problems in having the picture appear just the once. So I have decided that you're weird.

Di Gallagher said...

No, now that I have looked at it I have decided that you need to remove the current picture url you have up in the 'background' and use the actual html of the pic from flikr, no the url. And you need to shove it somewhere before your ticker factory html. You can make it so that it can't be clicky clicky on by changing the html, but I am sure you know that already.
I could of course be wrong.

Margie (and Fae) said...

I love it when other people notice! It makes you feel SOOO good!