Thursday 25 August 2005

There's no turning back...

The blogger gods must have heard my prayers. I noticed when making a comment on Di's blog that she has an anti-spam component which allows people to verify that they are in fact real! So, none of you have any excuse now for not showing your email address. Ok, so if you don't want, I can't make you!! But I've made it as easy as possible now :)

Also, I have consumed sweet sweet Cadbury chocolate. I'm bad. Susan will kill me if she ever finds out!!

Does anyone know how to change the coding in blogger's template for the colour and type of font in diary entries. Currently, I have to change my font to Verdana black - as it is in Arial or Times New Roman white and I hate it!! I would appreciate any assistance, as I am completely brainless when it comes to html coding or anything remotely non-humanities.

Anyway, time for little me to get some sleepy byebyes.

Also, a big shout out to Sonnet who is going to find out the sex of her second baby this week! Girl, I wanna know what it is!! I'm so pumped!

No comments: