Friday 26 August 2005

Some silliness...

It's Friday. Here's my contribution.

I was tagged by Margie.

“List ten songs that you are currently digging ... it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're no good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the ten songs in your blog. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to."

  1. Catch My Disease - Ben Lee
  2. Bad Day - Daniel Powter
  3. 4ever - The Veronicas
  4. Feel Good Inc - Gorillaz
  5. How Can This Happen To Me - Simple Plan
  6. 1985 - Bowling For Soup
  7. Incomplete - Backstreet Boys
  8. Walking In Memphis - Marc Cohen
  9. We're All In This Together - Ben Lee
  10. Don't Panic - Cold Play
  11. Let Go - Frou Frou
  12. Pressure Drop - The Specials
  13. Big Yellow Taxi - Counting Crows
  14. In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel
  15. This Is The Time To Remember - Billy Joel
  16. This Is How A Heart Breaks - Rob Thomas
  17. We Belong Together - Mariah Carey - ok, shoot me!
  18. Switch - Will Smith
  19. Bigger Than My Body - John Mayer
  20. Ten Days - Missy Higgins
Ok, so I listed 20, but there were so many songs that are in my head, it's hard to choose and since this is my blog and I'll list as many as I want to, you will understand! And yes, some of my choices are daggy!!

Now, I must purchase some pizza and rent a DVD!

I tag Di, Buzzaroni, Batty Baby, Kiwi Jo and Sonnet!

Yes, I know - I have chosen many, but I figure the odds are good of at least half of them actually taking up the challenge.

1 comment:

Di Gallagher said...

I'm going to opt out of the tag! Only because I am doing earworms for Swiss Tony this week. But I will let you in on a secret. 'In Your Eyes' is in my head every day, without fail. So it's making it to my earworm list.