Monday 22 August 2005

Faulty towers and other limbs

Do you know what I am sick and tired of?

My body.

It's shittin' me.

Honestly. I could trade it in now.

I've had a dull, but persistent headache since at least Saturday. Oh, no actually, I had a headache on Friday night, but who's counting, right?? I'm tired of headaches. In fact, I don't quite know what I've don to deserve this.

After the slight wake up call from my chiro, I've been walking almost every day - at both lunch and at with Clio in the evening. I have been keeping a food diary, and although not going exactly to plan, I am eating better. So, I have a headache and I don't know why and quite frankly, I'm tired of it. It's not as if I don't already have my fair share of such occurrences, but honestly, I've been able to pinpoint with great accuracy, which headache/migraine relates to which health issue I've got! It's usually PMS, or stress or a bad back problem. This one is just weird. I hate not knowing my enemy. I hate it!

Anyways, my weekend did not go according to plan. Apart from the headache, I had to make a judgement call on Clio's play date. She was scheduled to meet with my friend's cocker spaniel, Jasper. However, due to someone who was a little paranoid about my dog's eye discharge, she panicked me into thinking it was conjunctivitis, so I cancelled the appointment. turns out, Clio has a slight eye irritation largely due to probably digging around in the dirt etc. Anyways, we cleaned the house into a pristine condition, we purchased yummy food which was not diet friendly and we refilled Clio's wading pool, in readiness for Jasper's arrival! Maybe another time.

Ok. I've had enough of the internet world. I decided to sleep this morning, dose myself on more drugs and take the day off work. I am hardly understandable in the mornings as it is, so I decided to email my manager and let her know. At 10.30, I got a panicked call from my manager, asking where I was. I couldnt work out why, since I had emailed. Turns out I misaddressed the email and used the wrong email prefix. I'm such a dickhead sometimes. Suffice to sasy, my manager thinks I'm a moron, or a slack arse. Either one, doesnt sound too promising. Must drag my ass into work tomorrow, despite how I feel.

Also, Roxane from Aus Idol soooo reminds me of Margie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're eating foods you're not used to then the headaches might be caused by low blood sugar. get yourself lots of low GI foods which will help to even out your blood sugar surges and make sure you drink plenty of water - headaches can also be caused by dehydration. :)

Di Gallagher said...

Um, well, anonymous summed that up nicely. What a kind anonymous comment. Also, if you are cutting back on sugar and coke, you could be suffering a constant withdrawl headache. Something I've go right now :-(