Wednesday 10 August 2005

Australian Idol...

Ok, so I'm a closet, or not so closet Australian Idol fan. I have been since day one of season one. I was far from impressed by last year's crew, but this year, I am extra inspired and interested because I am told that this girl works in our Sydney office. So, I'm getting behind her. I hear she sings well and is a lovely person, so who knows?

Anyways, another hard day for me. Just challenging, lots of things to remember and take in. But, I discovered that not only are we getting two more staff members to our new little division, but they are working on a new office for our little team to work in. It will include lovely FLAT SCREEN MONITORS! Funky new phones with many, many speed dial buttons! buttons! Anyways, they are taking our new division very seriously and giving it the tools it needs to succeed. It's going to give me a real opportunity to dictate the direction of the group, as this is groundbreaking for the organisation. Fingers crossed.

In other news, poor little 72kg Glen lifted Clio up long enough tonight to weigh her. Together combined, they weighed 95kgs - Clio is 23kgs!

Nuff sed.

No comments: