Tuesday 17 May 2005

Something new...

I know other people have done it with their blogs, but I've never had the opportunity, and truth be told, the idea sounds kinda fun.

What am I proposing is the following.

I own a digital camera.

I may have a small blog readership.


If said blog readership so desired, please send me a message, requesting photos of things.

Be clean, and don't be suggesting anything foul or revolting, because I just won't do it.


It prompted me because I just posted some new photos on flicker.

One was photos of my dvd collection - or a small portion of it.

You may want to see other images.

Let me know.

Only too happy to oblige.


The imagination boggles, right?

2 comments:

Hugh said...

I would like to see a photo of your computer. :D

And the inside of your fridge. :D

Di Gallagher said...

Please show picture of bruised ankle, if it is still bruised enough!