Wednesday 18 May 2005

Ankle

Ankle
Ankle,
originally uploaded by Sams76.
Ok, so PeepsSheep requested photographs of my ankle, preferably with bruises and swelling. Well, it's not really swollen anymore, though I can't fully tell - it's all strapped up.

If you look at my leg and how it tapers in to my ankle which then presents as a little bump? Well, my ankle was all swollen to the point where you couldn't tell where my ankle bone was and it was flush with my leg - if that makes sense? I had/have a big kick ass bruise down the bottom of my ankle, which looks like a line of purple going the length of my foot - it's parallel to my sole.


There's a few extra photos on my flickr page, but unfortunately I really didn't feel like taking photos the other day. And no, I shall not roll my ankle for a third time, just to get an impressive photo ;)

No comments: