Wednesday 18 May 2005

My fridge

My fridge
My fridge,
originally uploaded by Sams76.
Oh dear. Our fridge doesn't look so hot.

Top shelf, we have beer - care of Glen. Saturday night, he went out and bought Di and I pizza, as well as the beer and some lolly water aka lemon smirnoff or whatever it is called. I'm not a big alcohol drinker, but the lolly water is good. It hardly tastes like alcohol and I can get a bit giddy and lightheaded from it. Yay.

Also on the top shelf is an almost empty packet of chocolate chip biscuits. I had bought them for Glen and found them discarded in the computer room - he must have been playing Warcraft in there last night and needed some supplies! I have been eating them today and I think there is one token biscuit left!

There is nearly always soft drink in our fridge, which is very bad. There's also some garlic and chives cheese on a plate inthe fridge and a couple of cartons of orange juice, which I am slowly consuming in the morning as part of my breakfast. For a very long time, I would only drink a glass of milk, now it's juice. I go through phases.

Something you won't recognise is on the middle shelf where there is a small parcel wrapped in white paper. Inside are two eggs from my friend's Greek easter celebrations. Anyone who knows when Greek easter is, will tell me to get real and throw the eggs out - they will be off! Damn! The eggs were painted red and had some little pictures drawn on them. They looks very nice and I did mean to eat them, but I just never got around to it. If I'm not in the mood, then I'm not in the mood and that goes for everything in my life!

Anyways, any questions about the contents, please feel free to ask. There's also a couple of other photos on my flickr site of my fridge. One is the outside, laden with magnets and the other is a shot of the contents of the door. We have lots of jars. Half empty. Probably mouldy.

No comments: