Wednesday 18 May 2005

My Laptop

My Laptop
My Laptop,
originally uploaded by Sams76.
The first of my blog requests. Verbs requested to see my computer. Whilst we have a couple of computers here, it's the laptop I use mostly. I bought my little toshy late last year - a few days before I started my current job.

As you can see, the screen needs a bit of a clean, but I'm lazy. Plus, I can still see through it, so who cares?

I was attempting to do some work today from home. I had gone into work for a meeting and for my efforts, I was told to go home and work from there. I tried, unsuccessfully. Largely to the fact that my laptop/wireless etc is fuct. It chucks a wobbly when I try to scroll through a Word document and makes it look like it's running Windows 3.1 or some shit! So, I basically gave up and started taking photos :)

Beside my laptop is my mouse pad. There's history to it. When I was in college at uni, my best friend Gilly coveted my Speed CD and I was envious of this mouse pad. It has tassie tiger and I loooove tassie! So, we swapped! :) That was 1997, my second last year of Uni. I think I owned my first PC - it was a piece of shiiit from Hardly Normal and I had gone Cotton Chipping for the entire summer to save the money up. I lost heaps of weight chipping and learnt all sorts of swear words that I had never heard before! *laugh*

Now, I must go clean the screen on my laptop!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahs! Gillie, i hope smurf is doing well these days.

Som

Sam said...

ahh yes, Gilly. She rocks! I hope she is reading.