Monday 1 May 2006

I'll be on your side forever more...

...that's what friends are for...

After the last post where I poured my heart out to the blogland about my rear-end problems, I got to thinking how potentially embarassing the whole saga can be and then, as the emails came in, I realised just how many people read! Woohoo, I think! Hrm. Anyway, what's a little pile between friends?

Btw, thanks for the advice and a special thank you to Sonnet for the home remedy of witchhazel. I'm going to try it.

Meanwhile, let's just say 4 glasses of Metamucil since Saturday and my bowels aint budging! I would say they have performance anxiety now, as nothing is moving, so to speak! I think the bigger issue here is what's going to happen when the pipes do clear? Am I going to be in a safe place? Will I be prepared? Am I going to regret all this fibre?

Suffice to say people, I won't be blogging about that experience.

In other news. Had interview number two this evening (not related to other number twos!). It went well, in fact, it went great! I really enjoyed it, which is completely unusual for interviews. The man was Irish and knew how to talk! I added my bits in every now and again and I think that did me justice. It was an interesting chat and I think I would very much like to work for this organisation. My colleague and I also discovered that there are two positions going, not the one, so we're a bit more positive about the idea that maybe they will take both of us? I know it might be wishful thinking, but it's a possibility, given we're both strong candidates. Wish me luck. I will apparently hear back Friday for the next round. Yes, a third round. It's like pulling teeth! The next round involves a presentation based on a topic they give us. Kinda sounds interesting really.

And thank god, Wednesday I get to see the dentist, because right now, my mouth is so sore, stiff and achy!! Bloody wisdom teeth, I don't remember having this much pain with the last infected wisdom tooth I had, but you know, I feel a bit de ja vu'ish! Hrm. Suffice to say, I'm sweating on Wednesday coming - I get to take half the day off and I get antibiotics for this mess in my mouth. The other positive, although you might disagree is I might be able to get my top wisdom teeth out. That would put an end to pain forever, me thinks.

Alright, time to relax and watch some ER from last week. :)

No comments: