Wednesday 17 May 2006

Not Happy Jan...


Hurty, originally uploaded by Sams76.

Ok, so here I am in all my glory.

My work colleague has already had a laugh at my expense, so why not the greater blogger community? come on! I dare ya!

You are allowed to laugh, because I don't feel too bad. Apart from a little 'teething' sensation, I feel pretty good. It just looks worse than it is. The bunny rabbit ears are holding my saviour - my ice pack! It has helped keep the swelling down.

I am due to see the surgeon on Friday for a post-surgery appointment. I'm hoping that before then, I can eat some chewy stuff! Right now, I am afraid to chew on them as I don't want to get food caught up in the gums and stitches. Plus, I'm to scared to hurt myself for food!

2 comments:

Di Gallagher said...

oh my!

Anonymous said...

bugs bunny impersonation indeed! you look nothing like it, in fact apart from the somewhat sad look on your face you look great! :D

a friend of mine had hers out and when she sent me a pic she looked like a chipmunk with her cheaks full of nuts. :) i thanked my lucky stars after that as i had about as much swelling as you look to have. :)

glad the op went without complications and that you've gained soemthing from having faced a fear. there's really nothing like it huh? :)