Wednesday 24 May 2006

Vitamin C

You know, no one told me that with a wisdom tooth operation, or anything to do with gums, you must dose yourself up with vitamin C, as your body craves it to heal. Funny that! I've been suffering a bit recently with fatigue and a very sore back (apparently a big sign). For something so common sense, it was beyond me.

Anyway, close to finishing up at my current job. I have to say, I'm please as my manager is really pressing my buttons. Maybe this is just because I'm starting to lose my ability to suffer fools. Today she was in town and apparently I was ignoring her? Although she did not approach me about it, I discovered through my colleague that this was her feeling. Now, you see, it's kinda hard to sit and chat whilst you are doing all the friggin' jobs she lined up for me from her blackberry on her way from the airport! Honestly, someone's a bit paranoid. This is beside the fact that I've been nursing a migraine and sore back, so I was a bit fatigued and not interested in making small talk with someone, who I admit, I have come to not like too much. Perhaps lack of respect has something to do with it.

Only a couple of days until we move out of the house and let the floor sander in to do his thing. Will be back online probably Friday - if I can be stuffed. I'll upload some photos incase anyone cares.

Have uploaded some more photos to my flickr page, just retarded renovation pics. Nothing special.

I'll leave you with that, because I'm a boring snot and I have nothing interesting to say.

No comments: