Wednesday 19 April 2006

Quick update....

It's been a shit of a week. Work has been crap, demoralising and generally upsetting. At this point, I don't really want to talk about it, not until I've had more time to ponder it.

Anyway, we took Zeus to the vet yesterday. He's had a cough since he was a kitten - he's almost 7 years old. I was initially told he had a furrball he couldn't cough up, then I was told that it was nothing and why did I want to bother spending money on tablets that, yes stopped his cough, but didn't solve the problem! Yeh right, fucktards.

Turns out my little man has chronic asthma. It can be life threatening and it's uncomfortable. Obviously triggered by all the things that trigger human asthmatics, so now we're faced with asthma puffers and cortizone tablets. It's just a joy.

I've read so many stories of cats who had chronic asthma and died from it. That upsets me. I'm both angry and upset about it. Too tired and annoyed to write any more. Sorry. I have a headache and my back is sore, so I'm a bit grumpy.

The only good news in my life is that Di called me tonight and organised to visit us for her boob reduction! yay! i get to see her new boobies first!! I think I get to see them! Not that I am busting to see them, but I remember them being big, so will be curious.

Anyway, I'm done. I can't wait for this week to be over.

1 comment:

Di Gallagher said...

You may see them, if you wish, but they wont be the size that they will end up being, because they will be swollen for a week or so. For the end result, I guess you will have to look at pics!