Tuesday 25 April 2006

Fucked up...

I think I've been hexxed or something. I've been blessed with a permanent headache for the last week or more. It's become one blurred picture of headache and agony. I went to bed last night at 8.30 with a mersyndol and my wheat pillow, with the electric blanket turned right up! I woke up at midnight and low and behold, the headache was still there! Not happy. I took a claratyne and another mersyndol, heated the wheat pillow and stumbled back to bed. Should I say, Glen heated my wheat pillow, which was very lovely.

Today, I am feeling a little better, but I swear, it feels like my head is teetering on that abyss of headachy-ness. Grrr. Anyway, I've decided to take tomorrow off and go to the doctor and get this sorted once and for all. Very irritating.

No comments: