Tuesday 12 July 2005

Mine eyeball...

A pretty quick update. It would appear my previous post generated a fair bit of comment, for which I am very pleased about! I have to say, I had a great weekend rediscovering my love of hiring movies and watching them back to back. I havent rented movies in ages.

The interview processes I am going through are still occuring. I am pleased to say I have two interesting prospects, which I am holding hope on. Though, I have to say neither inspire me hugely. However, the bigger picture is for me to have the time to study Psychology. So, I need to focus on that. Not that I shy away from long term goals - I have always lived life by the long term. But I think I keep forgetting that this is my objective. I'm just so bloody keen to get the hell out of dodge, if you know what I mean!

Di visited me in May. We had a great time, though we haven't really spoken about it since, it was awesome. I now feel very compelled to see how the other half lives, so I am planning, or rather hoping that I can make a trip up to Brisbane in September. I've planned it for then to give me time to scoop a cheap ticket and to avoid the summer season. I hate summer. Anyway, I hope to meet up with some fellow bloggers and meet the infamous OzBhoy and the haminals which reside with Di and Troy. I'll keep you posted.

Lastly, we havent slept well recently and last night topped it for me. I had trouble getting Clio to sleep last night, but I think we both finally settled at about 10.30pm - I was knackered before that, so I was thrilled to finally sleep. However, I was greatly put out to be woken abruptly at 2.30am, so I opened my eyes and SLURP! Clio licked me with great gusto! Now, not only was she immensely happy to see me awake, but she was so precise in her slurping, that she licked mine eyeball! Suffice to say, she was promptly put outside, though was disappointed when I didnt follow her out the door.

Tonight, I shall sleep the sleep of the dead and contented. If the dog wakes me, she gets it - right up the wahzoo!

Now, I am waiting for my lovely partner in crime to return from his mission to the eternal fountain of chicken goodness - KFC!

Night night :)

No comments: