Wednesday 7 June 2006

What shits me...

Is being told yesterday that my former boss, from said most recently departed job, is pregnant.

The crap started with her about 3-4 months ago. Guess when she started going psycho mental? yeh.

I'm so pissed off. Her shit made me leave a job where I enjoyed the people I worked with. I am also told that once she has the baby in December, she's going to work 20 hours a week mostly from home. Can you imagine the freedom and joy of that?

It shits me so much, beyond belief.

Because of shit like that, I've developed a strong aversion to working for another woman. And you know what the ironic thing is? I don't think every woman manager acts like this, but out of the three female managers I've ever had, all were power hungry, control freaks.

Having said that, I'm pleased to be going to a new job with my former manager (now new manager). The organisation called me today and told me that it would be bedlam for me to start next Wednesday, so asked for me to begin on Thursday instead - however, I would still be paid for the Wednesday. What a crying shame! And then he asked me whether I was happy that they had hired my former manager! Yeh, I am devastated...

No comments: