Saturday 25 February 2006

Smelly Cork Tiles


More Smelly Cork Tiles, originally uploaded by Sams76.

As you can see folks, this is corkboard we had to rip off the lounge room walls today. It was smelly and grungy and generally very unappealing. I am still dumbfounded at why some stupid moron would have put such a thing on the wall. It's just gross and did I mention, smelly?

Anyway peeps. I'm off to bed, but wanted to leave you with a bunch of photos we took today. Nothing overly exciting, just some progress pictures on the loungeroom wall. Should be nicer photos coming tomorrow as we will be applying some paint and hopefully beginning the feature wall.

Did I mention the feature wall was going to be PURPLE? hahaha! I can't wait. I finally get my purple wall. This house is so going to be trademarked 'Sam was 'ere! 2006'

Nightynight folks :)

No comments: