Sunday 5 February 2006

I have a point...or two...

Because I'm a lazy arse cow, I'm going to recap my weekend in point form.
  • We bought the secret to happy plants on Saturday. Secret, you ask? The secret is something from Bunnings called Skedaddle and river rocks. I got jack of pooper scooping from the big pot plants in the house, so I took the advice given on the forums and spent some money. The outcome can be seen here.
  • I managed to sabotage myself and consume half a chicken and chips from one of the take away places in the shopping centre. Later, I went on to consume chocolate etc. It has not been a good weekend.
  • In preparation for the walk through tomorrow afternoon, we vaccuumed, mowed, whipper snippered, cleaned the bathroom, laundry and kitchen and various other annoying activities. The place now sparkles, god knows why, it's not as if we have to really impress anyone, or push the place in an effort to rent it. After realising that, it put some perspective on things, so we stopped!
  • We packed a few more boxes, so now we have the bare essentials in cups and glasses and once I get off my butt, we'll have the same situation for plates and cutlery. We're doing better with the packing business, but there still feels like there is so much more to do and how many days are left?!!@ argh!
  • Can I whinge about how much freakin' cat hair I pulled off the lounges? Bloody hairy beasts of burden.

1 comment:

Di Gallagher said...

It's good to make a good impression with real estates. You never know what is going to happen in the future and perhaps one day you may need to rent again, for however short of an amount of time.