Wednesday 8 February 2006

Better late than never...

It's been a busy couple of days, so forgot to check in and update my weigh-in details. I lost 400 grams yesterday, so it has taken my total to 5.4kg. Not bad, it's a loss and I'm pleased with that. I still don't feel like I have had a weight loss. The only thing I am noticing is that my clothes seem looser, but visually I look the same. I'm trying not to let it affect my goal.

There's no moving update, we're still packing and thankfully not finding anything unexpected. We did have an open for inspection on the rental place on Monday afternoon. It nearly drove me up the wall, people were milling around in the loungeroom where I was sitting watching TV, chatting about their weekend activities. Others left the front door wide open and let's not talk about people whinging and whining about there being a lack of wardrobe in the main bedroom - it's cheap rent people!!! Anyway, the agent said that he's received a few applications for the house, so we shouldn't have to endure that crap again.

Anyway, going to enjoy the rest of ER.

No comments: