Wednesday 16 August 2006

I keep reading other people's blogs and I keep thinking that I haven't be reciprocating by posting something witty and equally as engaging to make people wnat to visit my blog.

I jsut don't have it in me right now. I have nothing, in fact.

I'm sluggish and exhausted, fatigued and without motivation. It's showing in every part of my life.

I woke up in the early hours of yesterday morning with a big migraine and a great desire to vomit. I did that, I went back to bed and woke up a little later. Still with a headache, still with a desire to vomit. So, I did that again and went back to bed - not before letting my boss know that I wasn't coming in.

Last night, I went to bed developing a headache. I woke up during the night with a thumping headache and it was still around when the alarm went off this morning. So, I decided not to go to work again. I've been sitting on the lounge most of the day, feeling completely blah, feeling trapped in my blahness.

So, there's probably no fabulously insightful blog entry here. In fact, I feel pretty crap and I don't really know why. The headache has gone, but I feel fatigued and I'm wondering if that's because I'm sitting around all day, or because I am sleeping more because I am tired and not well.

I guess once I feel more alive and living, the blog entries will come back. I just dont have the motivation or enthusiasm to really write. I'm basically living for the weekends right now and they aren't much fun recently!

Anyway, I'll be back at some point.

No comments: