Thursday 17 August 2006

Bloody beta crap!

I made the mistake of logging on to beta blogger last night to see what all this fuss is about. Suddenly, I am unable to log onto blogger tonight to enter a simple entry. Freakin' annoying. Ended up having to reset my password which is unacceptable. Grrr.

______________________________________________________________________

Messages received on the home phone this afternoon : three
Messages from : Pathology from yesterday's excruciating blood sucking experience
Nature of message one : Oh sorry, we were so incompetent that that we didn't get enough blood from you and didn't torture you enough by wiggling and wretching the needle in your hand, we need to do it all again
Nature of message two : Different person, telling me they fucked up and needed more blood and did I mention we're sorry, oh yeh, we're sorry and at the end, we're very sorry (and incompetent)
Nature of message three : Oh! We put our one sole brain cell to work and realised we could use the existing blood to test for the final test requested! We're brilliant and we're saving you the hassle of coming back in so we can torture you again and say "Shit" when we see your veins, or rather, can't see them!

Morons! I swear. Suffice to say, throughout message one and two, I'm standing there fuming, bitching at Glen, vowing never to go back to that god-awful excuse for a pathology unit.

Grrrrr.

/rant off
/time for bed
/time to take a chill pill

1 comment:

Margie (and Fae) said...

I'm glad that you didn't have to go in again, but sorry that you had to suffer like that!

You know.. I don't know if this will help, but I've always been a hard stick... when I was pregnant, one of the lab people told me to drink alot of water before a blood test. The extra fluid helps plump up the veins! Actually works for me now!