Thursday 17 August 2006

Health

Yesterday, I visited the doctor, mainly to get a medical certificate for the days I had been away from work. Standard guff, until the doctor started asking questions about how I had been feeling for the last few months. Fatigued and tired, I said. So, off I was sent to get a blood test. Btw, I passed out from the blood test. This is due to inheriting a body which hides its veins, making it near impossible for anyone to extract blood. As the 'vampire' said to me, my body isn't keen to share.

Anyway, the story is this. I've probably got a virus, hence the headaches, vomitting and tiredness. However, the doctor suspects I might either have glandular fever or an iron deficiency, hence the blood tests. Although, my liver and kidneys are being tested during this blood analysis, so who knows. I guess they indicate such issues too?

I guess this explains why I have been grumpy and tired, lacked motivation and energy. Well, I assume there's a medical reason. I've been feeling deflated for about 4 months now, that I can remember.

Wish me luck. I'm not concerned about there being anything serious wrong. I'm just not that kind of person. Always been very healthy and never had anything majorly wrong. Yeh yeh, I know that any time is a good time to start being unhealthy, but that's just not me. If anything, I reckon it's an iron deficiency, and as a result, I've invested in some multivitamins for women, so hopefully that'll assist.

Test results come back Monday, so will fill you in, if you care!!! Hahahaha! :)

1 comment:

Di Gallagher said...

Nope. Don't care. You can keep your results to yourself...

:P