Thursday 3 November 2005

Just a quickie...

I am alive. I am around. I have a cold, a red and runny nose and a lovely husky voice that you could just die for.

Right now, life consists of working like a dog at work to meet a deadline, coming home at 7pm or thereabouts, having dinner cooked by my sweety, watching a little TV and then heading off to bed at 9.30 or close enough. My life is very exciting. I wish I could say my weekend is looking up, but I am seeing my inlaws again, for like the third time in a week. It's grating on my already raw nerves! Argh.

Clio has a cough, we suspect it might be a form of kennel cough, so she's off to the vets on Saturday morning. All in all, she's very happy, hasn't slowed down, so we're comfortable that she'll feel better soon.

Next weekend, if I can get my shit together, we'll be officially house hunting. Still have to get preapproval for the loan, but that should be done late next week.

Anyway, time to wipe my nose, put some makeup to cover the lovely redness and head outside, where it is stormy and dark, but LOVELY and cool!! We had 28degrees overnight, so I slept pretty awful! The joys. Can we move to Siberia?

No comments: