Friday 25 November 2005

TGIF!

It's hot and it's been a long day for me. Not a lot of work got done, but I managed to organise the solicitor and building inspector. It's still very sureal for us, and because we can't go back to revisit the place that easily (we can, but it requires a bit of a logistical nightmare), we kinda feel like 10 weeks is both a long time and not long at all.

Anyway, I have made available some photos of the house on my flickr page, which is attached to the right of this entry. However, I'm not overly keen to have just anyone viewing the photos, so I've had to make the decision to make the photos visible to friends and family. Having said that, please leave me a comment and I can email you the photos, or accept you as a friend/family person on flicker. Assuming you care enough :)

Now, Glen and I are planning on how to spend our money. We need a new clothesline, a front fence and paint for the garish loungeroom wall. Some of this stuff might be restricted by funds, but we'll see what we can save. On top of this, we want a certain amount of money in the bank as a basic float of money, in case of emergency/for a rainy day.

Anyway, enough rambling about my house stuff. I am sure that I'll be raving a fair bit about the house stuff, so if it's boring you, please tune out, but don't give me grief about how boring I am by making a comment. You were warned. :)

No comments: