Saturday 5 November 2005

Breaking point...

Clio visited Mr Vet today - she has a form of kennel cough, a viral infection in her windpipe, which she has been prescribed Durotuss! Human cough medicine, which would have cost less than what we paid for at the vet!! *laugh* I could be mad, but at least she will be healthy soon.

In other news, guess who's parents called last night and said they couldn't come visit today? Yeh, you guessed it. Apparently they are going to help a neighbour with his guttering, because it's some sort of major incident, which must occur in place of visiting their bloody son. Makes my blood boil. And me, sick of being the passive daughter in law, sent a text message to them, expressing my disappointment and telling them that I hoped they would at least visit when we had our new house. Wouldn't that be nice? For some reason, they feel ok with letting Glen down, but I know for certain that they wouldn't dare do it to Glen's sister. She lives on a farm on the border of SA, so it's not like driving in the city, but it's a further drive to there, than here. Suffice to say, I have decided now that they won't be seeing me at Christmas, before Christmas or after Christmas. I don't think I could be civil, I'm so cranky.

No comments: