Wednesday 30 November 2005

By request...

It's a bit quiet around, too quiet. I've been a little off with the fairies recently, but then I'm gathering that most of my readers are also in the same cycle - it's Christmas, who'd have guessed?!

So, I'm opening up my blog and calling it 'By Request'.

My rules are simple. Let me know what you'd like me to talk about - current affairs, stories from my high school years, my biggest dreams. Whatever.

Of course, this could all fall flat on its face and I could look completely stupid. So be it. I need some stimulation and excitement in this blog.

Also, as a side note. Tomorrow morning, we should know whether the house is a goer - the building inspector is going through the house and giving us his 'official' opinion. Fingers crossed. I would guesstimate that Friday, we'll be handing over a big fat bastard cheque!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is your earliest memory?