Thursday 5 October 2006

It's a good day to not get up...

Yesterday, Melbourne had it's first hot day. I suffered a little, but in the main, I was safely ensconced in my office, enjoying the air conditioning. Last night, I suffered in the heat, we put the air conditioning on and when I went to bed, I put the fan on. It didn't help and I spent the majority of the night, tossing and turning. I think I got about 3 hours of sleep and this morning, I woke up with a lovely headache and a churning stomach. Lack of sleep just does that to me. So, I stayed home. yay for me, not. I hate being at home, there's nothing to do and it's boring, which is basically the same thing. However, it's been good as I have been clearing the crap off the set top box!

In other news, it's a real bitch to have a blind pimple above my left eyebrow on the bone. It's really painful and I feel like Quasi Moto. Grrr.

No comments: