Wednesday 18 October 2006

Incommunicado...

I know I owe a bunch of people email. I have been very quiet the last few days, and probably part of last week. There's a good reason for this. The network link at work is down. That means, email and internet access have been completely useless for work access since Monday morning! I've had to work from home the past few days to get my document done, which is due Friday. Not impressed. It makes it very hard to communicate with people via email and phone, whom you'd normally see in person in the office.

We'll survive. But can I just say that T*elstra are fucking pricks! Honestly, how long does it take to fix the network access in a building? That's right, the entire building is without internet and email. This means, 14 floors! 14!

Grrr.

Anyway, am having breakfast, then off to the chiropractor before heading into work to see whether the network is up, down or in between. Such a debacle.

So, please forgive me for my silence, be patient and we'll resume our normal programming shortly.

No comments: