Thursday 7 September 2006

Self Loathing...

Thanks everyone who commented or emailed to say they understood, or were sending words of encouragement. It is lovely of you all. And the rest of you, Phft!! :)

I played tennis for the first time since May 2005. It was a very bad night. I tumbled to the ground once, hurting the palms of my hands, bruising my arse and knees. I missed the ball god-knows how many times and I feel wrecked, as I sit here, with an achey back, sore neck and associated bits! Yet, I had fun and there were familiar people there, which was nice. No one judged me, and I felt a little at home. Am hoping that once we get financial, I'll be able to get my racket restrung and regripped. That would be nice, though I am not sure that it will actually help me hit the ball.

Anyway, I am knackered. Truly knackered. I feel I will sleep well tonight. But I have a question for anyone who cares to respond. Is it bad for me to continue pushing myself, playing sport and exercising, if I have glandular, or associated symptoms? I'm still tired, regardless of what I do.

Just a thought.

No comments: