Monday 13 June 2005

It's been a long time...

Sorry for the lack of entries. I just haven't been in the mood, but with a little tlc, rest and relaxation, I almost feel normal again. I don't really want to go through what's up, but it's about work, long hours and abuse. So, I'm looking to get the hell out of dodge, as they say. I'll keep you updated on the progress of this.

But, while I've been gone, I see another blogger has bit the dust. Verbsy was an everyday read for me. Not that he wrote everyday, but it would be with great anticipation that I would log onto his site to see if something new was posted. Alas, I feel he needs some time and maybe he'll come back?

Clio is settling in well. I will post some more photos on flickr shortly. I think I downloaded some the other day, so please have a look, ok? She is such a confident and outgoing animal. We went to our first session of puppy preschool last week and tomorrow evening will be her second session. She will definitely pass with flying colours, now sitting when asked and responding well to other directions. She's very keen to please and picks up new concepts very quickly.

Our new CRV is going back to Honda tomorrow. The bloody thing clunks when we hit bumps or the car decelerates. Let me tell you, if they don't fix it tomorrow, then I'm going to be so in their faces. I really dont think that a car should be sold with that sort of problem, which I might add, "is not a safety issue!!", let alone selling a NEW car to someone in that condition. It has ruined the new car experience for us, a little.

Anyways, I have two weeks off work - hurrah! Job hunting, sleeping and shopping time for me :) I might be more inclined to write some journal entries, if you are lucky :)

2 comments:

Di Gallagher said...

I certainly hope luck plays no part in your updates, as I am hardly the lucky one. However, it is good to see you here today :)

Hugh said...

What will be, will be. :)