Wednesday 22 June 2005

fragments...

My hands and arms are shaking.
Perhaps because I chopped a huge chunk of garden out today and filled the green bin.
I'm still shaking.
I drink coke.
The house smells burnt.
Another pot plant has bitten the dust.
Thanks Clio.
I'm struggling to stay awake.
I've slept too much already.
I need something to do.
But I have no money.
The house needs cleaning.
I am too tired to do it.
My coughing is being beaten into submission.
Yay antibiotics.
My hands are dry.
I need hand cream.
Oh yeh, I have no money.
Maybe I should go for a drive with Clio?
Maybe I should buy some fuel with the money I don't have - apparently fuel prices are to go up further this week.
I should clean.
I wish the cats would pick up a broom, or wash the dishes.
I think I might try to do the dishes, or sweep/mop the floor.
Or something.
Maybe I could watch that Donnie Darko DVD that I've had for months.
Or sleep?
No.
Stop rambling Sam.
End

No comments: