Wednesday 8 November 2006

A tale of two blogs...

Me thinks that I might take Sonnet's advice, at least for a while, and run two blogs in tandem. However, the question which comes of this is who do I allow to read the private blog and who do I offend by not allowing them?

It's a tough one. I know only a handful of people who read this blog and in the main, I dont mind them reading the juicy gossipy stuff, so if you get an email, you know you are in the 'IN' crowd.

And if you think you deserve to be on the 'IN' crowd list, leave a comment and I shall ponder your case!

3 comments:

Sam said...

Laura! I know two Lauras!

Can you email me, or just comment back - twins or chianti?!

Yes, it sounds very cryptic. But either way, both Lauras are welcome :) Don't worry!

Anonymous said...

Can I join the crowd?

Anonymous said...

Can I join the crowd?