Friday 9 December 2005

Queen Clio...

Mine baby girl has been snip snipped. She got desexed today and has arrived home very groggy and sedate, sporting a stylish Elizabethan collar. It's very disconcerting to see her so groggy and 'un-animated'. She's been sleeping a lot and at one point, relished her favourite meal - two wheattie bix and goats milk. MMMmm Mmm! We have now collapsed on the doggie mattress for another long sleep. Poor little girl. Of course, I have suffered in her misery and photographed her sleeping with her big conehead! As soon as I can find the cord for the digital camera, I'll shoot them over to flicker.

In other news, we got our Comm Games tickets in the mail today! yay for us!! Many fabbo tickets. We have gymnastics in lower floor, row B - not bad! Others aren't so hot, but what can you do?

Anyways, I'm about to start my weekend.

No comments: