Monday 3 July 2006

While I'm at it...

Just a few things to keep you going:

  • It's so awesome to relive a past which is both pleasant and not so pleasant. It seems someone has revived UNEMush. This was the mush client I lived on during uni! It's probably the reason why I didn't get HDs or Ds, but shit happens :) It was great catching up with my friends Sonnet, Laura and Pete. I feel I might while-away the weekends by logging on there again.
  • Yay for FOCs! Aka Fridge Over Cabinets! Don't know why it's called that! Anyway, we've finally got that part of the kitchen installed, and the fridge is now sparkling clean inside and sitting under the FOC! Photos to arrive tomorrow night.
  • Yay for more photos of Aella - see flickr page to the right. She was rather snuggly tonight and decided it was toasty warm and cosy to sleep inside my polar fleece vest :)
  • Not so yay that Glen is leaving me next MOnday for the week to attend a week-long conference in Coolum on the Gold Coast. Grrr! But I do get the bed to myself and I get to eat whatever I like!
  • Yay for taking Clio to dog training yesterday. She was so well behaved and happy. Very content dog yesterday!
  • Yay for Glen finally giving in and letting me cut his hair! It looks good, although there are bits which need fixing. But overall, he looks a lot better than his normal haircuts.
Time to go to bed.

No comments: